Digital Social Care is a partnership project run by Care Provider Alliance and funded by NHSX. We host a dedicated space to support adult social care providers in England with technology and information sharing.
We believe that digital innovation gives us the opportunity to:
- Improve the quality of care
- Be transparent and accountable
- Support individuals to remain independent for longer
- Improve the quality and efficiency of information sharing between health and social care.
We produce free guidance and materials to support care providers with technology. This includes:
- Guidance on NHSmail and secure email
- Cyber security guidance (with NHS Digital and NCSC)
- A digital readiness toolkit – in partnership with Skills for Care – to support providers in developing their digital strategies
- Success stories on current digital innovation
- Guidance on the safe use of mobile phones and internet connectivity
- Guidance on choosing digital care records, including our Masterclass series
We host the Better Security, Better Care programme to support care providers with completing the Data Security and Protection Toolkit.
We also answer questions on anything to do with adult social care technology and data protection.
Care providers can contact us for free support (Mon-Fri 9-5): email@example.com.
Good News Stories
Please visit our website to see how others have embraced technology. https://www.digitalsocialcare.co.uk/success-stories/
How to get involved
If you would like to find out more you can sign up for our mailing list https://www.digitalsocialcare.co.uk/newsletter-signup/ or follow us @DigiSocialCare.
If you are interested in being involved in a success story to celebrate your tech innovation, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or use the template PDF below.