CloserStill Media, organisers of The Residential & Home Care Show, taking place at ExCeL London on 18-19 May 2022 are delighted to announce 80 expert speakers, including the Chief Executive of Care England.
The Residential & Home Care Show offers a series of stimulating and practical sessions including high profile panel discussions and inspirational keynotes across four carefully theatres, all delivered by senior leaders and influencers within social care.
FREE tickets for all Care Professionals are available to book here.
Offering over 40 hours of content, this is an unrivalled opportunity to earn CPD accredited training all under one roof. Our expert line-up of speakers is prepared to share with you the latest industry updates, insight on how you can improve the quality of care you offer, workforce recruitment and retention challenges, support and advice for your business weathering the pandemic storm. As well as how social care can better integrate with the NHS – particularly new Iocal Integrated Care Systems.
Some of our top speakers at this year’s Residential & Home Care Show include:
- Vic Rayner, Chief Executive, National Care Forum
- Professor Martin Green, Chief Executive, Care England
- Kate Terroni, Chief Inspector for Social Care, Care Quality Commission
- Glenn Garrod, President, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services
- Tobi Alli-Usman, Marketing Strategy Director, Smooth Digital
- Zoe Fry, Director, The Outstanding Society
- Jon Glasby, Professor of Health and Social Care / Director of Impact, University of Birmingham
- Dr Rowan Wathes, Associate Director of the UK Parkinson’s Excellence Network, Parkinson’s UK
View the preliminary programme here.
Sponsorship is now open for the event. Should you wish to sponsor, speak or exhibit at The Residential & Home Care Show, please contact Michael Corbett on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For delegate enquiries, please contact Imogen Scott on email@example.com