RWK Goodman is a Top 100 law firm with over 480 employees across a network of offices. Our Health & Social Care team is regularly instructed on social care matters across a variety of operators including residential, specialist homes, learning disabilities, retirement villages and children’s services. We are highly regarded by stakeholders in the sector, including being recommended lawyers for the Care Association Alliance and a commercial partner of Care England, the leading representative body for independent care services in England.
Our clients include a wide variety of health and social care businesses, including care homes/nursing homes; learning disability and specialist homes; domiciliary care; supported living; extra care/retirement villages; hospices; housing and support associations; and charities.
Our services include:
- CQC registration, challenging inspection reports, enforcement action and ratings
- Fees, tenders and commissioning contracts, challenging embargoes
- Safeguarding investigation
- Buying and selling, leases, development and construction
- Commercial structuring and finance
- Employment law
- Mental capacity and DOLS
- Service user contracts
- Dispute resolution, debt recovery
- Intellectual property
- All aspects of charity law