Skills for Care would like to thank The Outstanding Society and contributors for your help in raising awareness of outstanding care over the past 12-months.
In even the most challenging of times, it is vital that we continue to inspire other services and help them on their own journey towards delivering the best care possible.
Registered Manager Webinars
- Our webinars for frontline managers have benefited from key contributions from The Outstanding Society in 2021, covering subjects such as Good governance, Effective supervision, Contingency Planning, and Working in partnership.
- With hundreds of managers either joining live or watching our recordings, the practical recommendations have been warmly embraced.
- Special thanks to Castleford House, Cavendish (Homecare) Professionals, Kingswood Court Care Home and Valerie Manor.
Practical examples and Blogs
- The Outstanding Society and contributors have also help share a wide range of practical examples and recommendations. These have featured in our new GO Online: Inspect or website blogs.
- Available to thousands to adult social care managers, these tangible ways of working have helped others to consider how they can adopt or adapt similar approaches.
- Special thanks to Castleford House, Cavendish (Homecare) Professionals, Horizon Care Services Ltd, Stow Healthcare, and Valerie Manor.
Raising further awareness in 2022
With your continued assistance, Skills for Care is keen to share more in 2022 across key areas of care which will remain important to us all, as well as new and emerging priority areas where your innovation and excellence.
We will be using The Outstanding Society meetings and their newsletter to raise awareness about new opportunities to help.
If you would like to share your insight with the wider sector, please e-mail email@example.com to get involved.