Skills for Care is looking to refresh several of our workforce planning and commissioning related resources.
With workforce planning essential to helping to address recruitment and ensure you can meet the changing needs of the people you support; we feel a timely refresh will help regulated providers.
We know how important understanding the needs of providers are when refreshing our products and services. By sharing your views, you will be helping to improve support for workforce planning for the social care sector.
The products we are looking for feedback on include:
- Practical approaches to workforce planning – a provider guide
- Workforce transformation outcomes measurement framework
- Workforce productivity and quality model – for providers and/or commissioners
If you are familiar with these products and have time to discuss with us or share your views via our survey, we are keen to know:
- Have you used any of the resources above, or earlier versions?
- Did you find it useful? Do you think it could be improved?
- Are you willing to share your views?
Survey – for those wishing to feedback online, please complete this survey
Interviews – for those wishing to speak to our consultant via 30-45 minute via phone or MS Teams, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
All your feedback will be completely CONFIDENTIAL.